ActiveServers offers ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting on our Windows 2008 and our Windows 2008R2 hosting platform and SQL 2008 and SQL 2008R2 Hosting in our production hosting environment in a secure, robust, easy to manage control panel interface.
With ASP.NET 4, you can take advantage of the new features and enhancements in Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Web Developer 2010 and you can also enhance your site using Silverlight 4 and MVC 3.
NOTE: The latest .NET Framework is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
* .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
* ASP.NET 1.1 Hosting
* ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting
* ASP.NET 3.0 Hosting
* ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting
* ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting
* ASP.NET MVC Hosting
* ASP.NET AJAX Hosting
* Silverlight Compatible
* Isolated Application Pool
* Full Trust Allowed
* MVC Hosting Compatible
* Classic ASP Hosting
* Microsoft Access Hosting
* VB.NET, C#
* /bin Folder - .NET DLL
* Multiple Application Roots
* Host Multiple Applications
* Web Services Supported
What's New with .NET Framework 4.0
Application Compatibility and Deployment
* The .NET Framework 4 is highly compatible with applications built with earlier .NET Framework versions.
* ADO.NET provides new features for the Entity Framework, including Persistence-Ignorant Objects, functions in LINQ queries, and Customized Object Layer Code Generation.
* For ASP.NET 4, Dynamic Data has been enhanced to give you even more power for quickly building data-driven Web sites.
WCF amd WF Improvements
* Next versions of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) will provide better support for Web 2.0 technologies like REST, POX, ATOM.
Visual Studio 2010 Support
Recycle Application Pool
* Allows customers to shut down the process hosting their web application on demand and spawn a new process. This tool is extremely useful to recycle a hung application, release locked files or databases, or to reset session variables.
Web Site Stop/Start Tool
* Allows customers to temporarily stop their website from serving web pages in real time. This tool is useful when performing web site maintenance, especially during a complex web site refresh where it is undesirable to have users navigating through an incomplete web site.
ASP.NET Version Selector
*Allows customers to switch their hosting account between ASP.NET versions in real-time.