ActiveServers offers .NET Framework 2.0 Hosting and SQL 2005 Hosting in our production hosting environment in a secure, robust, easy to manage control panel interface.
NOTE: The latest .NET Framework is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
.NET 3.5 SP1, .NET 3.0, and .NET 2.0 Frameworks are available on our Windows 2008 Hosting and Windows 2003 Hosting platform. .NET Framework 1.1 is only available on our Windows 2003 Hosting platform. .NET 4.0 is supported on our Windows 2008 hosting platform.
* .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
* ASP.NET 1.1 Hosting
* ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting
* ASP.NET 3.0 Hosting
* ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting
* ASP.NET 4.0 Hosting
* ASP.NET MVC Hosting
* ASP.NET AJAX Hosting
* Silverlight Compatible
* Isolated Application Pool
* Full Trust Allowed
* MVC Hosting Compatible
* Classic ASP Hosting
* Microsoft Access Hosting
* VB.NET, C#
* /bin Folder - .NET DLL
* Multiple Application Roots
* Host Multiple Applications
* Web Services Supported
What's New with .NET Framework 2.0 Hosting
* Data access can be accomplished declaratively (without code) using new data source controls. New data source controls can represent different data backends such as SQL and XML, and there are new data-bound controls for rendering common UI for data, such as grids, details, and forms.
* These controls provide the building blocks to add authentication and authorization-based UI. For exampl,e, login forms, user forms, password retrieval, and custom UI for logged-in users or roles.
* This feature provides the ability to define a common structure for your site, such as a page header, footer, or navigation bar, in a common location, to be shared by many different pages from within your site.
* These controls provide a common UI for navigating between pages within your site, such as breadcrumbs, treeviews, and menus.
* ASP.NET 2.0 includes 45 new server controls that enable powerful support for data access, login security, wizard navigation, image generation, menus, treeviews, portals ...etc. Many of the new controls take advantage of core application services in ASP.NET for data access, membership and roles, and personalization.
Themes and Skins
* Themes and skins allow for easy customization of a site's look-and-feel. You can define style information in a common location ("theme") and apply that style information globally to pages or controls.
Web Part Controls
* Web Parts is a new family of controls that enable developers to add rich, personalized content and layout to a website, in addition to the ability to edit that content and layout directly from an application page.
There are many more administration, extensibility, management, performance, and scalability enhancements.
Recycle Application Pool
* Allows customers to shut down the process hosting their web application on demand and spawn a new process. This tool is extremely useful to recycle a hung application, release locked files or databases, or to reset session variables.
Web Site Stop/Start Tool
* Allows customers to temporarily stop their website from serving web pages in real time. This tool is useful when performing web site maintenance, especially during a complex web site refresh where it is undesirable to have users navigating through an incomplete web site.
ASP.NET Version Selector
*Allows customers to switch their hosting account between ASP.NET versions in real-time.